25 October 2010
1.1. Every day we make decisions and try hard to give the best possible service. If you are unhappy about the standard of service you receive, our actions or lack of action, please tell us. Your comments – good or bad – help us plan for the future.
1.2. Our commitment to you:
- We will give you a full and clear response to your comment or complaint within 10 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know when you will get an answer.
- We will look into your comment or complaint fully and fairly. If your comment is not to be progressed we will explain why.
- We will be honest and polite.
- We will preserve the confidentiality of information supplied as far as possible.
- We will apologise if we have made a mistake.
- We will tell you what we are doing to put things right.
- We are totally opposed to all forms of unfair discrimination.
- We are committed to conducting YMCA business in a way that is fair and appropriate to all sections of the community.
- We recognise the need to deliver services in ways that are appropriate to everyone and whenever possible removing barriers that will limit access.
- Any compliment relating to staff will be fed back to them.
2. MAKING COMMENTS AND COMPLIMENTS
2.1. If you have made a comment on how to improve our services we will respond to you within 10 working days.
2.2. To make a comment or compliment, please see contact details in section 6 below, or you can fill in the form at the end of this booklet. If your comment is not to be progressed then we will explain why....