08 March 2013
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrable accounting experience and be Qualified by Experience or qualified at AAT Level 3 (or above)
• Accounting responsibilities will include Nominal, Purchase Ledger, Payroll and support with the month end reconciliations
• Assist with a range of financial functions as determined by the Chief Finance Officer to meet all deadlines.
• Will have experience of Microsoft Office including Spread Sheets, Office Procedures, filing systems, and previous knowledge of supervising
• A background in charitable financial accounting, Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll would be advantageous.
To apply on-line, please contact Louise Duff -
for an application pack or to discuss this position in more detail.Closing Date:
Friday 15th March 2013